Skin Care Tips: 5 ways to improve the face of lentil lentils
Everyone wants glowing skin, so let’s say you have skincare tips
Urad Dal For Skin: These 5 face packs made from urad will work like magic …
Skin Care Tips: The lentil pulse acts as a bleaching agent.
How to use glowing skin, masoor pulses to do this. Masoor Dal for Skin:- Five Ways to Include It in Your Beauty
Dr. Deepali Bharadwaj, Delhi’s skin specialist, says, Masoor’s pulse acts like a bleaching agent. Using it, you can see the changes in your skin. It works as an exfoliator and helps reduce scars, stains, and pigmentation.
Superna Trichy, Delhi’s beauty expert, says that it is known for exfoliating, clean and fresh skin. The water used to soak the pulse can be used in the face pack and mask because it contains the essential minerals for the skin.
Keep your Kitchen
Egg Boilers – Breakfast made easy
Serve in style
Bestselling Juicer Mixer Grinders
If you want to enhance the face, then use lentils paste in lentils paste, mix ingredients such as gram flour, Multani clay.
1. Suparna Trikha says, adding the paste of milk and egg whites in Masar’s lentils and make a paste. Now put it on the face and let it dry. This pack helps in bringing cracking in the face.
2. Masar’s lentils can be used to make anti-aging packs, in which powder of dried masa is mixed with powder. For example, you can add nut powder or gram flour in it. It is beneficial to remove the skin of the skin.
3. Lentils can also be used by mixing milk in pulse powder. Put this paste on the cheek with light hands. It helps to remove dead skin, polyness, extra oil from the cheek. The milk mixed in it moisturizes the face. Use it 1 time a week for uniform skin
4. People who have skin dry should be put on the face by mixing honey in lentil powder. After some time it remains on the face, removes it. Dr. Deepali Bharadwaj says, “People with oily skin should be put on the face by mixing some of the white in the powder of lentil pulse. If your skin is normal then mix curd and white vinegar in the lentils powder of lentils and put it on the face. Wash the chef when it gets dry. Instead of white vinegar, you can also use lemon juice.
5. Mixing powdered urad dal, almond oil, glycerine and rose water in lentil pulse powder works like this anti-acne face pack.
Keep these things in mind
– Masur dal is extremely beneficial in removing blackheads and whiteheads. But using it more than once a week, it can also stop the essential oil for the face.
– Masar’s lentils add a slice to the skin but it also has a skin dry, so moisturizing the face is very important after applying it.
– Those who have skin-sensitive and more dry should avoid them.
If your face has acne, pimples, rhesus or allergies, do not apply it on the face.